fbpx

News Feed Forums Chat Room Do you think/believe Liverpool can get Erling Haaland?

• Do you think/believe Liverpool can get Erling Haaland?

PreciousOfLive updated 7 months, 1 week ago 6 Members · 8 Posts
  • ebukaXO

March 14, 2021 at 6:15 pm

Seeing all our striker struggles for a while and it now being evident that we’ll benefit from having an out and out number 9, someone that’ll get the goals for us. Also, seeing how difficult it has been gor us to score in recent times and also, us not having proper competition for all the front 3 positions.

What do we think about our chances of signing Haaland despite the stiff competition we’ll have to face cos he’s wanted by almost all the top clubs??

• PreciousOfLive

March 14, 2021 at 7:15 pm

Liverpool are a top top side and they could still be in UCL next season. If they can spend they would get him, which I doubt they will be able to outspend their rivals.

• Tobi Ogunsakin

March 15, 2021 at 3:43 pm

I don’t think Liverpool would get Haaland. I don’t think you’d be willing to pay his fee. Also, if Klopp remains, I don’t think he’d be willing to ditch Firmino for him.

• Tosin Adesina

March 16, 2021 at 1:26 am

There’s a bigger chance of a UFO landing on earth than that. Carry on!

• PreciousOfLive

March 18, 2021 at 7:30 am

LOL Liverpool won’t agree to spend.

• Naz

March 16, 2021 at 1:29 pm

Liverpool with or without Klopp won’t go for Haaland. With Klopp, they seem to have a system in play where Klopp tries to get the players that’ll fit that system and make it a success. Haaland’s style of play doesn’t fit this system. The fees involved is another issue to consider.

• Bazinga

March 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm

Liverpool must be dreaming. Hahaha. They can go after Martin Braithwaite. Haaland is for Real Madrid not even Manchester United

• PreciousOfLive

March 20, 2021 at 6:27 am

Can they outspend Europe for the hottest youngster? You sound so sure.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now